Company: Money Metals
Location: Eagle, ID 83616
Phone: (800) 800-1865
Money Metals is a bullion dealer that has been in business since 2010. It offers customers a wide array of precious metals to choose from including gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium. Additionally, the company offers concentrated diamonds as investments that are 5,000 times more precious than gold.
They have aimed to provide the most competitive prices, which has positioned themselves as one of the top-notch bullion dealers in the industry. But, is it really worth buying products from this company? What can you expect about the quality of products and customer service they offer?
All of these questions will be addressed in this Money Metals Exchange review, that also features interesting facts about this bullion dealer.
Who is Money Metals Exchange?
In 2010, Stefan Gleason founded Money Metals Exchange with the purpose of setting up a dependable bullion dealer that features competitive rates for its selection of products. It caters to beginners and experienced investors, as well as those who plan to invest in large amounts.
For instance, the company offers an “investors starter kit” that is bundled together, which includes 1.1 ounces of gold and 120 ounces of silver fundamental coins in just a single purchase.
In addition to the starter pack from Money Metals, they also feature a monthly savings plan that claims to give you a $100 savings per month – or more. This option allows you to choose your preferred bullion product from the company. Then, you may either have Money Metals ship the items to you monthly or opt to store the bullion with them for safekeeping.
Ratings, Complaints & Customer Reviews
Better Business Bureau
Money Metals Exchange BBB rating is currently an A+ due to the company’s numerous positive reviews from customers. They have also reached accreditation since 03/30/2011.
Looking at the Money Metals Exchange reviews from past customers can give potential clients an idea of what to expect from this bullion dealer’s products and services.
What are the Pros and Cons with Money Metals Exchange?
As a bullion dealer with a considerable length of time in the industry, Money Metals Exchange has positioned itself as a reputable company of precious metals throughout the nation. In this review let us take a look at both the positive and negative aspects of the company to guide you in making the best investment decision.
- Money Metals Exchange offers a wide selection of precious metals including gold, silver, platinum, palladium and copper with an option of paying in Bitcoin.
- They offer fixed prices with monthly plans to increase your savings. In this area the company has been gaining much appreciation in many Money Metal reviews from customers.
- Domestic and international shipping is available at flat rate of $9.97. Most of the products may also be shipped to Canada.
- Their website is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and clean. You can also check out the information section, which is useful not only for newbies in investing, but even for senior and experienced investors.
- The customer service is impeccable, and you can always count on a professional from the company to address all your inquiries and concerns.
- While the company does accept Bitcoin for purchases there are those who wish to use Paypal for their purchases which is currently not available.
- It is worth noting that the company charges a fee for delivery every month when you opt for the "shipping for every 3 months" option.
- A few of the Money Metals Exchange complaints from customers is the slow shipping. If you want to receive your items faster, though, you will have to pay a higher price.
“It has been more than a year since I have dealt with Money Metals and their level of service has been constantly impressive. The receptionists deal with my concerns professionally, which is very important to me. I even get more than thrice the premium price offered by local dealers when I decided to sell my American Eagles. It really pays off to shop around, and I’m glad I chose Money Metals!” – Kerry
“My retirement account had an incredible year and listening to Glenn Beck, I decided to supplement my investment by adding precious metals. I found Money Metals Exchange and I’m so glad I did. Making my first purchase was really easy. Even better, they shipped my purchase extremely fast and later that week I had quite a few ounces of silver and a few grams of gold. I would definitely recommend this company to a beginning investor.” – Jeremy
Money Metals has received a fair amount of positive feedback from clients over the years, mainly revolving around their competitive pricing and excellent customer service. These are important features to look for in any bullion dealer no matter your experience in the field of investing.
With multiple payments options including Bitcoin, we can say that this company is indeed one of the best in the business. If you’re looking to safeguard your assets from financial turmoil and the devaluation of the dollar, check out Money Metals Exchange as a trustworthy resource for gold and silver bullion.
- What is Ripple (XRP)? The Definitive Guide for Beginners - January 11, 2018
- What is Bitcoin (BTC)? The Basic Essentials Explained - January 8, 2018
- APMEX Review - December 20, 2017