Company: Golden Eagle Coins
Location: Laurel, MD 20724
Phone: (800) 735-1311
During your search for a bullion dealer you may have found it difficult to choose the right company that meets your specific investment needs. In this Golden Eagle Coins review we take a look at the company history, its products, services and customer testimonials.
Who is Golden Eagle Coins?
The company which was founded by Robert Mangels in 1974 was originally a family-owned business until it eventually became an online bullion and coin dealer. Since its inception, Golden Eagle Coins has positioned itself as a dependable dealer to investors nationwide, offering a wide range of precious metals and numismatic products.
The company has been engaged in the buy and sell business since 1974 with specialization in gold and silver bullion. Collectors and investors can select from a variety of products offered by the company such as American gold and silver eagles, bars, Krugerrands, and Canadian Maple Leafs.
To ensure its reputation, Golden Eagle Coins is an active member of the Better Business Bureau. They have received a rating of A+, which speaks volumes of its performance in the industry.
In addition, the company is an eBay community member since 1998. It has also garnered more than 17,000 positive feedback from actual customers.
Ratings, Complaints & Customer Reviews
Better Business Bureau
The Golden Eagle Coins BBB rating is currently A+.
Golden Eagle Coins reviews on Trustpilot gives this company a rating of 9.5/10 from 2,200 customers.
What are the Pros and Cons with Golden Eagle Coins?
When looking at Golden Eagle Coins it is important to look at both the positive and negative aspects. Below are insights on the different areas involving the operations of this bullion dealer.
- Golden Eagle coins offers the widest range of bullion products including collective and numismatic coins. They even have specific year coins that you can choose from.
- Multiple payment methods are accepted, such as bank wire, transfers, checks, PayPal, money orders, credit cards and debit cards. However, you can expect a holding period of 1 business day if you pay using check.
- This company offers live pricing on their website, keeping you up-to-date with the world and US markets throughout the day. It allows you to further boost your purchasing power with the dips and rises in the cost of precious metals.
- With its long years in business and high rating with the BBB you can put your mind to rest with any Golden Eagle Coins scam rumors.
- If you need assistance or have inquiries, they offer an impressive customer service whether through email or phone support. Customers have been generally pleased with the professional and friendly representatives who are always ready to address their concerns.
- When it comes to Golden Eagle Coins complaints, these mainly involve the pricing offered by the company. Their premium is higher, as compared with what other dealers are offering. It could be a difference of 50 to 90 cents, with the company leaning more on the higher end.
- Although there are no commission fees charged, your orders may cost 4% more if payment is made via PayPal or credit card. This is why paying through money order, bank wire, cash, or check is recommended for cash discounted prices.
- Shipping may take about 7 days on orders once the funds are cleared. It may also go as much as 14 business days during high volume periods.
“When I’ve placed order with over the years, I have always received consistent excellent service and the products have been spot on. I have found no reasons to complain or look for any other bullion dealer.” – Gregg
“I have bought a few proof and mint sets from Golden Eagle coins in the past. Their products are fantastic and they are a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend them to coin collectors.” – Kenneth
After looking at the various areas of operations of this company, Golden Eagle Coins is a trustworthy and reputable bullion dealer that excels in the industry. With their updated pricing, cheap shipping rates, fast customer service and extensive selection of products offered you can be sure you’ll be getting a high quality product at a competitive price.
The company is one of the few bullion dealers that accepts PayPal as a payment option, making it really easy to invest in gold and silver. If you’re a seasoned investor or a numismatic coin collector, check out Golden Eagle Coins large inventory of bullion products.
Golden Eagle Coins
- Ledger Nano S Review - July 8, 2021
- What is Ripple (XRP)? The Definitive Guide for Beginners - January 11, 2018
- What is Bitcoin (BTC)? The Basic Essentials Explained - January 8, 2018