Company: JM Bullion
Location: Lancaster, PA 17605
Phone: (800) 276-6508
» Want to know which company ranked #1 in 2021? Click here to read the best Gold IRA reviews.
Owning and adding gold to your portfolio can lead to numerous benefits. Its high value allows you to minimize the volatility of your portfolio and hedge your investment against fluctuations in the market.
If you are planning for your retirement, one way to protect and increase your wealth is by buying gold and put it into self-directed IRA. It also opens up more choices for your personal investment strategies that will eventually lead to higher returns on your investment.
In this JM Bullion review, we look at this online retailer of a wide range of precious metals including the services and products offered. Discover more about the advantages of using this company for your gold investments and explore further on points to consider before you decide to use their service instead of the other options available to you.
Our reviews on JM Bullion will also cover the ratings received by the company from notable organizations and actual customers who have dealt with this retailer for their investment needs.
Who is JM Bullion?
A Texas-based online retailer that focuses mainly on selling precious metals such as gold and silver, JM Bullion has been in the business since 2011.
It was established by Mike Whittmeyer and the company initially started as an online dealer of bullion. Eventually, it began offering a gold IRA program to investors.
The company also claims to offer the most competitive prices on coins and bullion.
Precious Metals IRA – Pricing & Storage Fees
|Initial Setup Fees||Depends on Custodian|
|Annual Admin Fees||Depends on Custodian|
|Annual Storage Fees||Depends on Custodian|
|Preferred Custodian||Own Selection|
|Preferred Depository||Own Selection|
Ratings, Complaints & Customer Reviews
Better Business Bureau
JM Bullion has a current rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau. The company has been BBB-accredited since 2014, and there were 65 filed complaints against JM Bullion within the last year.
The Trustpilot rating of JM Bullion is 4 stars based on 7 reviews.
Currently, there are over a dozen complaints, scams and frauds posted on Ripoff Report dealing with numerous issues. However, JM Bullion has made efforts to resolve these problems.
What are the Pros and Cons with JM Bullion?
Whether you need physical gold, silver or other precious metals in the form of bars and coins, you may purchase these from JM Bullion. But the question is – should you choose this company over the rest, or are you better off with other gold investment firms out there?
Let us take a look at the positive and negative points about this company from actual JM Bullion customer reviews and ratings to help you make an informed decision.
- JM Bullion’s website locks in market prices for 10 minutes from the moment you go to their checkout process. This allows you to get the best price out there, particularly if the current price is lower than what other dealers offer.
- There are no commissions or service charges taken from the total price of the precious metals that you buy. All you have to pay will be the price listed including shipping charges (if applicable).
- Their website is very user-friendly and has an excellent FAQ section and investing guide. They feature a large online catalog and also have a section dedicated to their IRA-eligible products.
- If you’re looking to open a gold IRA through their program, it can be difficult to navigate. They offer many companies to choose from, but you are forced to go investigate each of their fees and structures to find out which are best for your needs.
- There are numerous complaints on the BBB website in regards to the quality of their products and issues with delivery. While they do work to resolve them, a good company has very little, if any, complaints from their customers.
- JM Bullion has no reviews from TrustLink and BCA. Before choosing a precious metals dealer, you want to be sure they have high ratings and positive reviews from these big authority sites.
When it comes to fast shipping, extensive selection of precious metals and outstanding customer service, JM Bullion deserves a high mark for all of these areas. However, if you’re looking to include gold and silver in your IRA, it can be challenging as they are not the experts in this field.
So, before you decide to use their service for your investment needs, it is best to look into these aspects to help you determine whether you should move forward or look elsewhere to find the features and qualities you prefer in a precious metals online retailer.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- JM Bullion
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 40%
- Pricing & FeesEditor: 65%
- ShippingEditor: 80%
- SupportEditor: 85%
- Ledger Nano S Review - July 8, 2021
- What is Ripple (XRP)? The Definitive Guide for Beginners - January 11, 2018
- What is Bitcoin (BTC)? The Basic Essentials Explained - January 8, 2018
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.