Company: Regal Assets
Location: Waco, TX 76712
Phone: (844) 913-7373
» Want to know which company ranked #1 in 2020? Click here to read the best Gold IRA reviews.
With the uncertainty of the financial markets, it is essential to search for a more dependable and profitable means of protecting and managing your wealth. As we’ve seen through history, there is always a risk of your savings and retirement plans getting wiped out in a matter of minutes during a market crisis.
For investors who are looking to secure their money, you may find it quite practical to diversify your assets in gold and gain maximum returns in your investment for the long haul. As gold is a precious metal that will never lose its value, it makes perfect sense to add this to your investment portfolio.
Who is Regal Assets?
Regal Assets was founded in 2009 by Tyler Gallagher, an investor and entrepreneur, with the hopes of simplifying the process of investing in precious metals for retirement. The company was designed to cater to the needs of inexperienced and seasoned investors.
In fact, the company positions itself as the leading experts for investors who wish to incorporate precious metals, both in their retirement accounts and investment portfolios. Regal Assets has been assisting a large number of Americans with transferring their existing TSP, 403(b), 401(k), SEP, and IRA plans into precious metals for greater long-term returns.
Regal Assets offers a massive selection of precious metals, including gold, silver, palladium, and platinum bullion to choose from. The company’s inventory features the finest and most widely recognized coins worldwide.
With its consistency in providing the highest quality of products and services to clients, Regal Assets has become the country’s most successful and widely renowned gold IRA company. The company has been rated #20 in the US for financial services by Inc. magazine and have been featured in the media for its excellent performance by Forbes, Huffington Post, and Smart Money.
Precious Metals IRA – Pricing & Storage Fees
|Initial Setup Fees||$0|
|Annual Admin Fees||$125 (Flat)|
|Annual Storage Fees||$125 (Flat)|
|Preferred Custodian||New Direction IRA|
|Preferred Depository||Brink’s Global Services|
Ratings, Complaints & Customer Reviews
Better Business Bureau
Regal Assets has received a BBB rating of A+ because of the high points they received from the Business Evaluation Index, set by this renowned authority. There are also zero complaints filed by their customers.
Business Consumer Alliance
The BCA gave Regal Assets an AAA rating, which is the highest possible mark.
Based on a total of over 1,000+ reviews, Regal Assets has a 5/5 star rating from TrustLink.
What are the Pros and Cons with Regal Assets?
In this Regal Assets review, we will present to you the best features of the company, along with some points that may be worth looking into before investing.
This should help you decide if this gold investment company has the features you need to further grow and manage your investment in a seamless and efficient way.
- The company has received the highest ratings from recognized authorities including the BBB, BCA and TrustLink. Its current rating from the BBB is A+ and AAA from the BCA with zero complaints.
- For the first year, all fees are waived on retirement accounts, which include setup, annual and storage costs. Regal Assets charge a flat fee of $250 total, regardless of the accounts value as opposed to a scaled fee that will rise as your portfolio grows.
- They have a 7-day delivery guarantee for direct purchases to clients. If for some reason the items fail to reach their destination within 7 days, Regal Assets will provide a free silver American Eagle coin to its clients.
- Regal Assets features a buy-back program during any business day of the week and have your funds available to you within 24 hours of selling your items.
- The company offers the option to store your retirement accounts overseas, without taxes and penalties for added safety from US government intervention.
- The account minimums offered by Regal Assets are high when setting up a gold IRA. They require at least $10,000 or more to get started.
- Regal Assets only offers segregated storage versus allocated storage. While allocated storage can be cheaper, your precious metals are combined and pooled with other client assets.
“It was a pleasure to work with Mr. Derrick Gordon, along with his professional team. Quite grateful for the time he provided in explaining the entire process and he also answered my questions comprehensively.” – William P
“I used Regal Assets to rollover a partial amount from my traditional IRA into a precious metals IRA. Mr. Christian Howard and his team helped me through the entire process. They were always available for me when I had questions. I would certainly recommend them to my family and friends. They were easy to work with and gave thorough explanations to everything. Overall it was a good experience.” – Michael S.
Regal Assets has indeed gained the trust of investors who are in search of a reputable investment firm. This is why it is not surprising that most Regal Assets reviews you find recommend this company for newbies and professional investors alike.
The company is known for its competitive pricing, flat fees, fast shipping and years of experience in the field. Regal Assets continues to take the lead among other investment firms in the country.
- What is Ripple (XRP)? The Definitive Guide for Beginners - January 11, 2018
- What is Bitcoin (BTC)? The Basic Essentials Explained - January 8, 2018
- APMEX Review - December 20, 2017