Company: Advantage Gold
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90025
Phone: (800) 341-8584
» Want to know which company ranked #1 in 2021? Click here to read the best Gold IRA reviews.
Investors who take the time to plan and set up an IRA know how the stock market works. They see the massive ups and downs, seeing days where trillions of dollars of wealth around the world are wiped out in a span of hours.
These investors are often looking for places to put their money that will hold its value over years and even decades. Gold is one of those investments, a precious metal that has retained its high amount of value for thousands of years.
Who is Advantage Gold?
Advantage Gold is an investment firm founded in 2014 and is based in Los Angeles, CA. They specialize in gold IRA’s that is designed to help potential clients looking to protect their wealth and become more adept in the world of precious metals investing.
The company has been featured in Forbes magazine, which has helped bolster their reputation, as well as endorsements from leading gold investors like Jim Rickards. They are also authorized dealers by the U.S. Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint.
For those looking to secure their 401k or IRA with gold, this company offers a wealth of training and guides to help you get started. They teach you how to secure these investments without accumulating taxes or fees with the IRS, which is a great feature in helping you maximize your profits over time.
Advantage Gold’s user experience begins with a free gold investment guide that introduces its products and services. A user can then sign up and create a self-directed IRA and begin transferring their funds into gold investments. They also offer a welcome bonus of a year of waived fees for anyone that invests more than $50,000 with the company.
Overall, Advantage Gold takes pride in the education they provide new investors and have trained financial experts to guide you through the entire process.
Precious Metals IRA – Pricing & Storage Fees
|Initial Setup Fees
|Annual Admin Fees
|Annual Storage Fees
|STRATA Trust Company
|Delaware Depository or Brink’s Global Services
Ratings, Complaints & Customer Reviews
Better Business Bureau
The Advantage Gold BBB rating is A+ and the company has been accredited since August 8, 2014.
This firm has garnered a 5 star rating on TrustLink from clients posting their Advantage Gold reviews.
The company has a Trustpilot rating of 9.8 out of 10, based on 230 reviews written by customers.
What are the Pros and Cons with Advantage Gold?
Every IRA investor needs to be well-informed about their investments and the different needs of their finance goals. They need to know how gold, silver and other precious metals will fit in with those goals.
When looking for a company, its important that they provide you with a number of options for purchase and storage of gold bullion. Advantage Gold is a relatively new company that provides these basic services to investors.
- For first timers in the investment world, there is nothing more beneficial to them than getting reliable and trustworthy information from professionals. The best thing about Advantage Gold is how they make sure all potential and existing clients are educated, so they can understand the ins and outs of investing before they start devoting their precious time and money.
- They provide investors the opportunity to have their gold in either segregated or commingled (allocated) storage. Segregated storage means that their individual gold is kept at a place apart from the gold of other users. Allocated storage is a form of storage where a person's bullion is kept with other pieces of bullion from other investors.
- One can also appreciate the fact that as you deal with this company, you are getting the finest level of customer service. Unlike other investment companies out there, Advantage Gold does not focus on pushy sales strategies or overcharging clients with every purchase of precious metals.
- The company has not been around for decades like some of its competitors. Youth means that it may not have captured the complexities of the gold market and may not be able to provide profits end returns at the same level of many of its competitors.
- Lower quality rating by Business Consumer Alliance. Its important to look at multiple authority websites and choose an investment firm that has the highest overall rating and received numerous positive ratings and feedback from both company sources and past clients.
“I highly recommend working with Advantage Gold! They were an incredible resource when helping me evaluate precious metals. The education and information I received in each experience with them was by far and away better than what I had found elsewhere. I’ve spoke with them numerous times and it’s evident that they are they company you need to work with when setting up a precious metals IRA. Thank you Advantage Gold!” – Austin P.
“I wanted to explore adding metals to my retirement portfolio and Advantage Gold was excellent! They provided me with all the information needed to make an educated decision, including investment potential, IRS qualifying metals, storage options and the conversion process. I look forward to a long, profitable relationship with Advantage Gold.” – Jeanne C.
In this Advantage Gold review, we saw that the company offers a buyback program, extensive education services, and multiple bullion-storage options that ensure investors are treated fairly and receive the highest-quality service possible.
While they may be a new company, they have many business practices which place them above their competition. Advantage Gold should definitely be considered for all of your gold IRA needs.
- Ledger Nano S Review - July 8, 2021
- What is Ripple (XRP)? The Definitive Guide for Beginners - January 11, 2018
- What is Bitcoin (BTC)? The Basic Essentials Explained - January 8, 2018